Choosing the right Wedding Coordinator can be a daunting task.
Are you looking for a Santa Barbara or Santa Ynez Wedding Coordinator? In that case, there are plenty of different options that are available to you. Most wedding coordinators are highly professional, and they will ensure that every single aspect of the event is being looked after. It will be their responsibility to make sure that proper arrangements are being made and everything goes according to the plan.
The same goes with Top Shelf Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez Wedding Coordinators. We are professional, knowledgeable, and highly competent. You can trust us when it comes to arranging a flawless, beautifully decorated, and immaculately executed wedding. Top Shelf wedding coordinators are your best option if you wish to make sure that the entire evening is a smoothly run success and a joy to be at for you and your guests. Check out our client testimonials.
How to Choose the RIGHT Wedding Coordinator?
When it comes to choosing your wedding coordinator, things can be a bit confusing as there are so many different options and variables that arise. Here are a couple of useful tips that might help you:
– Reputation: You need to make sure that the company that you have selected is a reputable one. As with anything, please do some research and find out their credentials and reviews. It is important to employ a reputable company as it will ensure that your event is in safe hands. Reputation invariably means quality service and at the same time an assurance that things will be well planned and executed. Top Shelf currently has 55 out of 56- Five star reviews on Yelp from our wonderful brides.
– Services: This is another important aspect that needs to be taken into consideration. You need to make sure that the company that you have opted for competently offers the kind of service that you want. You may have your own plans in terms of executing the event. Are they good enough to live up to your expectations, and will they follow your lead? This is one important question that you need to ask yourself. You must ensure that they have all the skills and expertise to render the best quality services. Top Shelf currently offers Wedding Coordination, DJ services, Photo Booth Rentals, bartending services, food servers and set up crew, event rentals and lighting. Our coordinators are trained in every position on our team. From the server who makes your reception beautiful and functional to the DJ taking requests from your guests, our wedding coordinators are well versed in every aspect of your receptions service, rentals and entertainment. This ensures that no matter the problem that comes up, our wedding coordinators can step in to help solve it immediately.
– Credentials:You must ensure that you checked their credentials. It is very important as this would let you have some idea about the quality of their services and also about their reputation. Are they insured and licensed? Are they an approved vendor for your venue? How long have they been in business? What kind of reviews are available? Top Shelf carries all necessary insurance and licensing that are needed to perform your requested services.
– Expertise: Are they knowledgeable with the area and your venue and vendors? Hiring a wedding coordinator from out of town may seem cost effective or seem like a great idea because they are closer to you and you can sit down with them face to face. Unfortunately, this is also sometimes a problem. Hiring a coordinator from the city you are having your event in will ensure you are enlisting the help of someone knowledgeable of the venue, vendors, policies, and surrounding area. This will also make sure that should something go wrong with your event, the local coordinator can quickly remedy the problem with well established relationships with other local vendors.
– Communication: Are they available and attentive? How long did it take to receive contact back after your initial contact? Do they give you a set amount of phone calls or emails before charging you more money? Are they available for walk-throughs? Are they offering “Full”, “Month of”, or “Day-of” wedding coordinator services? Top Shelf only offers full and month of coordination. There is not a difference in cost for the two services, just a difference in what our brides need. Top Shelf does not believe it is fair to you, nor us, to offer a “Day of Wedding Coordinator” service. We believe that the more freely the communication flows between you and our event coordinator, the better your event will be. The more we can hear your desires for your reception, the more we can make them a reality. With this belief in practice, we encourage all of our brides to contact us when ever a question or need pops up. That’s when it is fresh in your mind and relevant. They are encouraged to call or email as often as needed. We have found this to be the most effective practice for your reception/event’s success and truly helps us to create your most amazing of nights. It also results in a much less stressed bride and groom making not only your special day but the entire planning process enjoyable, memorable, and fun!